In a recent GameInformer interview, John Carmack hinted at developing a "super [awesome] edition of the Doom 3 stuff" for the PlayStation 3. No other details were stated-indeed, this is very much just an idea-but we're curious about Carmack's choice of the word stuff. If we do see a PS3 Super Edition in the future, will it be a tired port with a making-of DVD tacked on? Or will we get a unique experience using "Doom 3 stuff"?
Interestingly enough, Carmack also told GI that he prefers developing on the Xbox 360.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360
Microsoft Xbox 1st-gen