Sony's guerilla graffiti campaign promoting the PSP in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and San Francisco has pissed some folks off.
The best way to fight corporate graffiti? With graffiti, of course.
Pictured here: one vandal's response to the PSP ad campaign. Sony's not the only company that has co-opted modes of underground expression. Rockstar plasters NYC with stickers, Microsoft did the same to promote MSN, and so on. A bit of the ire directed at Sony probably has to do with the whole rootkit fiasco.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15