MTV's Stephen Totilo has been
roll lately. It continues with his being invited by the
Big N to play the hands-on demos we heard about in September. On the 39th floor of a midtown Manhattan hotel, the
Reginator showed off the goods, but there was also talk of possibilities.
Nintendo's Head of localization Bill Trinen said during the demos,
"I want a Western.
I want to stand there and draw my gun." They also discussed
cooking and fitness games, two-controller, two-fisted
boxing games and "survival-horror games that might have the player using one controller to point a gun and another to
scan the scene as a flashlight."
Since we weren't invited to play with the pretty little thing, we'll have to settle for make-believe. Oh Revolution controller, how we long to hold you.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19