MS VP Bill Brownell shares on-screen time with Adam Fassa, Jake Jacobson (who designed the 360 kiosk), and Scott Travers, as they discuss the 360's challenges of running ahead of the competition in year one, fending off Sony and "those other guys" with Halo 3 in year two, and really taking off in popularity (and profits) in year three. If this presentation to the frontline Xbox sales force is to be believed, MS is losing a lot less on consoles than what is commonly estimated.
Any game-selling folk out there willing to fill us in on the rest of the details of what was being shared? Better yet, did you believe what they were telling you?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360