The Japanese don't know what HDTV is, at least according to Microsoft of Japan's Xbox chief of operations Yoshihiro Maruyama.
He says that "they were ineffective at marketing the 360's HD-video capabilities," explaining that it's hard to market something when the target audience doesn't know what it is. If they don't want them, they should send them to the states and help the poor souls who paid too much on eBay. Kevin?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03