What do the PSP, the Terri Schiavo debate, the Lord of the Rings, and heavy product plugging have in common? Southpark, apparently. It seems that Matt Stone and Trey Parker deemed our shiny little handheld intrusive enough to dedicate an entire episode to it, and as always, it manages to be somewhat insightful and offensive at the same time.
Here are some of the lines from the show that made us cringe (but yeah, it made us laugh too):
- "The Sony PSP was built by God to determine who on earth had the best skills to defeat the armies of Satan."
- "Japanese people don't have souls."
- "My God, this is an even bigger battle than the one in the 'Lord of the Rings' movie!"
- "This is SO old!*"
We're not even going to discuss the legal implications of this online clip (an entire episode posted for free? The nerve!) We will, however, warn the uninitiated that this episode, just like every other Southpark episode that's ever aired, contains subject matter and language that may tick some people off. Now that's out of the way, enjoy the show!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15