When I'm not massacring another language in an attempt to be witty, I like watching videos of people doing tricks. Not the stupid human kind; more like the type that, if any of us non-gymnasticky, non-martial arty mortals were to ever attempt any of these stunts without proper training or supervision, we'd find ourselves bleeding and groaning on the sidewalk, trying to figure out the meaning of words like "moron" and "concussion".
For all the kids in the back scratching their heads, Parkour (or Free Running) has a whole sub-culture of philosophical-minded individuals behind it who also happen to have no compunction about throwing themselves off high places onto concrete.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15