Hot on the heels of Firefox releasing a 126.96.36.199 security update, Camino has been bumped to 1.0.1 with mostly security and bug fixes which include:
- Fixed several critical security issues, including those fixed in version 188.8.131.52 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin (http://javaplugin.sf.net) to version 0.9.5 d
- Improved ad-blocking, especially of German ads
- Enabled the opening of local SVG files
- Fixed an issue where Camino on Intel-based Macs was unable to read Keychain entries stored by Camino on PowerPC-based Macs