Sony just revealed the final controller for the PlayStation 3 during their E3 keynote (which we're live-blogging here). What does it look like? Short answer: an awful lot like the PlayStation 2's existing Dual Shock.
There is one addition. The PS3's new controller contains some additional Wii-esque functionality without any sensors needed. Did Sony just gank Nintendo's secret weapon? Looks like it.
- X-Y-Z, pitch, roll, yaw, and lateral motion detection
- Bluetooth and wireless controls
- It's lighter than the PS2 controller
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25