But if plundering ain't your thing, don't sweat it. According to Cheng, Bethesda has an additional 6–7 add-ons, including an epic dungeon, waiting in the queue. The plan is to release new downloadable content every 3–4 weeks as long as folks are playing. If you're concerned that these micro-downloads are taking the place of a hearty expansion, don't be. Bethesda still plans to release a full-fledged expansion or two.
The Thieves Den download should be available within the next two weeks. A price point has not been set.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03