Two new Xbox 360 games this week! Sorta. Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition is, of course, the further milking of the Xbox 360's best FPS. Is it me, or does it seem too early to have a game of the year edition of anything for the Xbox 360?
We also have Rockstar Games' Table Tennis which claims to "recreate the tension of professional table tennis." Whew! My palms are already sweating.
Xbox 360 Releases
- Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition
- Rockstar Games Table Tennis
As always, availability is subject to manufacturer delivery.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 91
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22