Jim Ireton, the VP of Sales and Marketing for Atlus USA, notes that the "continued demand for Trauma Center: Under the Knife is both gratifying and overwhelming. We apologize to Nintendo fans who've had a tough time finding the game, and we hope this scratches their surgical itch until we ship Trauma Center: Second Opinion for the Wii later this year." Apology accepted, Mr. Ireton.
Rejected titles for this post:
- "Trauma Center stock receives transfusion"
- "Atlus bypasses Trauma Center shortage"
- "Anemic Trauma Center supply cured"
- "More copies of Trauma Center discharged"
- "Trauma Center is a really good game"