- How-To: Build your own CNC machine (Part 2)
- Developer to raze Bell Labs Holmdel facility, birthplace of the cellphone
- Switched On: A direct hit
- The Clicker: Boom goes the Rocket
- Hands on with Sony's would-be UMPC killer, the UX180P
- Music Thing: Novation's ultra-cheap synth/soundcard/interface
- Samsung's new NV line of fashionable cameras
- Xbox 360 with integrated HD DVD drive? No way.
- Samsung is back with new robo-vacs
- Apple drops new educational iMac, kills off eMac
- Archos roadmap reveals WiFi-, DTV-, and 3.5G-enabled PMPs
- Sony under fire for "racist" advertising
- Apple to ace the iPod click-wheel? Not likely.
- Clearwire gets $900 million boost from Intel and Motorola
- Microsoft planning WiFi-enabled portable media player, working on MVNO for next year
- Nintendo gifts birthday boy Bush with DS Lite, Brain Age
- Thomson's film grain for HD DVD: if you can't play it, fake it
- Nintendo calms crowd: will announce Wii deets in Sept.
- Recon-X military-grade PDA is "everything-proof"
- Wii set to drop on November 6th?
- Apple's Mac Pro: redesigned Power Mac with Core 2 Duo dropping August 7?
- HDMI port coming to the Xbox 360?
The Week in Engadget Mobile
- FCC lets ic502 out of the bag, first iDEN / CDMA phone
- Vertu Constellation To Be Launched
- Treo 650 succumbs to RoHS, European shipments done
- Sharp's W-ZERO3[es] / WS007SH: WinMo 5 Pocket PC hotness, redefined
- Sanyo 6600 "Katana" drops on Sprint's website
- Samsung SCH-A990 hits the streets on Verizon
- HTC TyTN (Hermes) gets a possible ship date
- Helio: another MVNO in trouble?
- Sprint Nextel swallows affiliate UbiquiTel
- VK goes belly-up
- Cingular, Verizon slapped with class action suits