As goes Nintendo's modus operandi, the secretive company cannot destroy a rumor without spawning a replacement. Atwood also told AMN that, since the official launch lineup has not been announced, Super Mario Galaxy might still make launch lineup.
"Anything is possible," he said. That is not a confirmation by any stretch of the imagination, but just enough to tantalize the masses. O, Nintendo, why must you torment us so?
[via Nintendo Wii Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19