- $30.9 million in cash
- $30 million worth Activision common stock (approximately 2.4 million shares)
- $39 million in Activision common stock "within two years of the closing date" (June 6, 2006)
"In addition, in the event the net income of the business over a certain period of time exceeds certain target levels by certain amounts, certain former shareholders of RedOctane will be entitled to an additional amount of up to $51.0 million payable in shares of Activision common stock."
Does that mean anything? We're pretty certain it doesn't.
[update 1: made a Freudian slip, called RedOctane the developer of Guitar Hero, which is highly inaccurate (they're the publisher). Sorry about that.]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc
- Drive capacity 40 GB
- Controller type Wired
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs RCA / composite
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Dimensions 3.07 x 11.85 x 182 in