While the PSP has shipped 20 million units in comparison to Nintendo's selling of 21 million, Morris believes the real issue is as follows: "While the DS has been on the upswing, thanks to commercially and critically successful games such as Brain Age (which has sold more than 4 million copies worldwide), Nintendogs and New Super Mario Brothers, the PSP has not had a game truly capture the gaming world's attention since the release of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories last October."
Though we loves us some price drops, if Sony wants to move PSP units (and I don't mean just shipping them), better to develop unique content in the form of must-have games than merely drop prices. I've heard the N-Gage is dang cheap right now.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15