After the rumor hit that the first-person shooter F.E.A.R. would be coming to the PlayStation 3, there is now confirmation from Vivendi that it is indeed headed to the system -- and just in time for launch. Gaming site Pro-G got the info:
Vivendi Games has today announced that F.E.A.R. is to be released for the PlayStation 3 this November. The game will be a port of the PC game, and include exclusive single-player content, plus multiplayer game modes.
Now, officially mark F.E.A.R. on your PS3 chalkboard. Just in case you can't get your hands on a PS3 in November, the 360 version is slated to come out around the same time (of course the PC version is out now).
[Update: We've been given access to pictures of the PS3 version. Check after the break for more]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360