Great news has just landed for many old-school gamers: Tecmo has pledged "aggressive" support for the Wii's Virtual Console. For those of us who used to have their own Tecmo Bowl leagues -- complete with individual player and team stats scribbled on notebook paper -- this is a very tasty morsel to pass before our eyes.
Besides side-scrolling football addicts, this could also prove to be a big seller for original Ninja Gaiden fans. The news was part of a financial report that outlined other facts such as a "worldwide simultaneous launch for Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 and a promise to tackle new titles, with Wii's Super Swing Golf Pangya given as an example."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19