A rather excited fan of the site recently sent in an email correspondence with one Alex Ness of Toys For Bob, the developers behind Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. While this reader could've used the opportunity to pry loose release information for the console or exclusive content in the game, instead his main focus was whether or not the game would support progressive scan and include an option for 16:9 aspect ratio. According to the email, these are to be included:
"We're working on supporting progressive scan and widescreen right now and should definitely get it in before we ship."
So there you have it, word directly from Alex Ness at Toys For Bob that Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam will support 480p and 16:9. Our readers, they are the best!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19