Apparently, even Comcast got the memo making fun of Sony's "massive damage" Genji 2 reference during the game manufacturer's E3 press briefing this past May. The above "On Demand" ad depicts a fake movie based on "famous battles which actually took place in Ancient Japan," and comes from this week's Entertainment Weekly on page 148.
With that, we're officially terminating all tired uses of the meme at Joystiq headquarters (Ed: no, we're not).
[Thanks for the image scan and tip, Master Ninja]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25