"To a limited extent, Microsoft will [benefit]. There aren't very many guys that will buy both a PS3 and a Xbox 360. There are maybe a couple (100,000-200,000) that will get a 360 instead... but a lot of people are going to buy a Wii, and it'll reverse the order of purchasing in Europe, with people getting the Wii first, then the PS3. It benefits Nintendo in the onset... MS also wins in terms of a PR battle."
Pachter seems to be pro-Wii in the wake of Sony's latest news. His recent comments prior to this story support this. Of course you all already know our viewpoints on the matter, so let's hear from you. How does Sony's latest news affect us Nintendo-loving gamers out there?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console