"Skate for PlayStation3... is apparently being produced by EA Canada. Up to fourteen skaters will be featured in the game, along with EA's character customization mode. Multiplayer support will also be included in the game, together with claims that it's being made to take advantage of the PS3's 1080p high-definition capabilities. According to the [PSM] report, the control system will be intuitive and include a dual-analogue mechanic called 'Flickit', ensuring that grinding will be different every time."
The added competition should help keep Activision on its Tony Hawk toes. We just hope EA doesn't sign an exclusive deal with some yet to be formed skater association in the future.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360