- A jerky frame rate that frequently slowed down when something happened, no matter how small (e.g. reloading your pistol)
- Very low polygon count. We're pretty sure we've seen GameCube titles use more horsepower, which is not a good sign for a PS3 game.
- Cheap-looking explosions.
- Bullets and grenades left paths in the air that can best be described as "a line of sprites."
- Horrendous load times (about 43
- Unresponsive camera controls that had only two speeds (stop and spin wildly).
Here is a video of the demo:
Here are some shots of the Coded Arms Assault booth:
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25