The demo, also available on Xbox Live, is a 4-on-4 battle for coins. With flame thrower in tow, you move around a frozen arena while melting ice towers and torching your opponents. The potential in the concept far exceeds its execution here. Aiming proved tricky: you must stop before igniting the air and once the flames start your ability to turn diminishes greatly.
Is this demo -- a minigame that Microsoft deemed worthy to represent the rest of the gang -- indicative of another unimpressive collection? It's hard to say right now, as this is only one part of the final product. Based on this demo, however, we wouldn't expect anything great.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03