Far-reaching philosophical questions about size aside, we stumbled across a chart comparing the heft of the three next generation consoles -- and the original NES is thrown in for good measure. In fact, Nintendo owns the smaller end of this spectrum -- even the old faithful NES is smaller than the 360 or PS3.
We'd like to see some other comparison charts, like heat or noise emissions, amount of damage inflicted by a thrown controller, functionality of each console after the family pet knocks over the entire entertainment system, etc. ... but we guess that we'll have to wait until after release date for some of those. Check the chart out after the jump.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360