Leaving Too Human MIA from X06 was likely the best decision after their less-than-stellar slide show presentation at E3. Dyack asserts that the game is "shaping up to be our best game to date." and concludes that "there will be a preview of the game in the future ..."
As we understand it, future tense spans a rather wide time period, giving Silicon Knights the right to show Too Human sometime in 2046 without breaking its promise. We would've preferred Dyack given the most-reassuring-yet-more-confusing future perfect subjunctive tense: "We will have had shown a preview of the game in the future."
TGS: Gears of War, WRU?!
TGS: Killzone 2, WRU?!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03