So, apparently Western fellows like to have a little sushi with their shooters. Japanese guys, however, have to get their Red Steel on in a dramatically-lit boiler room. What is the lesson here? Red Steel isn't just a game, man. You have to have the proper environment. And while we still like the original master of intensity, this new video has some fights we haven't seen as well as hot grenade action, and you can't beat that with a stick. Follow the link for the video, as we can't embed it here.
Anyone want to tell us what he's saying after the video? Where are you, dedicated Japanese translators?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19