That's about all from the really "scary" department. The rest of the list is more a showcase of greed and technological tragedy. They discuss the Window Vista security problems, unreliable VoIP service Vonage and the battle between HD-DVD and Blu-ray. Fortune senior editor Peter Lewis says, "l'll wait for some mad scientist in Japan to create The HD-DVD Player With Two Heads, able to play both new HD formats." Lewis, being a good editor, fence-sitting and keeping the peace.
And just to beat a dead horse, already rotted beyond its comedic expiration date, the Wii made #10: "Just for the name alone."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360