Stealth buffs seem so silly to me. Why would they want to sneak in good stuff without announcing it? But there's a new section in the Burning Crusade spells page for every class giving information on spells obtained from talents, and it contains some interesting info that's not matched by the talent calculator. (Maybe these are just typos?)
Specifically, on the priest's page, I see the following changes (okay, they're not all buffs):
Pain Suppression: Now has a 30 yard range -- suggesting it's targetable. Circle of Healing: Now has a super exciting 3 minute cooldown. Vampiric Touch: Now instant cast.
On the warlock's page, there's a great new listing of Felguard abilities:
- Demonic Frenzy, Requires Level 56, Passive: The Felguard's damaging melee attacks cause a demonic frenzy, increasing attack power by 5% for 10 sec. This effect can stack up to 10 times.
- Avoidance, Requires Level 60, Passive: Increases your chance to avoid area of effect attacks by an additional 50%.
- Anguish, Requires Level 50, 90 Mana, 5 yd range, Instant cast, 5 sec cooldown: Taunts the creature, increasing the chance that it will attack the Felguard.
- Cleave, Rank 1, Requires Level 50, 295 Mana, 5 yd range, Instant cast, 6 sec cooldown: A sweeping attack that does your weapon damage plus 32 to the target and his nearest ally. (Rank 2: 295 Mana, plus 50 damage; Rank 3: 295 Mana, plus 78 damage)
- Intercept, Rank 1, Requires Level 52, 145 Mana, 8-25 yd range, Instant cast, 30 sec cooldown: Charge an enemy, causing 65 damage and stunning it for 3 sec. (Rank 2: 160 Mana, 85 damage; Rank 3: 195 Mana, 105 damage)
- Waterbolt, Requires Level 50, 224 Mana, 35 yd range, 2.5 sec cast: Deals 486 to 558 Frost damage to the target.
- Frost Nova, Requires Level 50, 313 Mana, 35 yd range, Instant cast, 25 sec cooldown: Blasts enemies in a 8 yard radius for 114 to 126 Frost damage and freezes them in place for up to 8 sec. Damage caused may interrupt the effect.