However, there are no current plans to offer a "post-release online component" and it doesn't look like there is anything in the works. According to Harrison, "I haven't heard of anything yet. I think everyone is still busy trying to make sure the game gets out correctly."
Now, all we can hope is that Zelda doesn't become the Wii's Oblivion ... or [fill in EA game here] with dubious downloadable content. Please Nintendo, even the most jaded gamer has love for Zelda, don't ruin it by microtransactioning us to death.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19