"Remember when videogames were fun? When the controllers had only a couple buttons and you didn't have to spend an hour learning the seven-step finger dance for "walk?" Nintendo does, so it took a step back, looked at its superpowered competitors, and took a totally different path with its new console ... Photo-real or not, [Wii] games will draw you in."
Who needs mass advertising when publicity and word of mouth is this positive? But if Nintendo isn't mass advertising...
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19