The report also suggests Sony won't be able to hit its desired 2 million units shipped by year's end, and they don't expect the company to adjust forecasts: "To be crystal clear, we don't expect it likely that Sony will update any of its hardware numbers before it reports its December quarter in late January. We believe that the December NPD report of North American November retail hardware is shaping up to be 125k to 175k, but outside of NPD and other local (Japan) market reports, we expect Sony to remain mum and focus on delivering units to retail."
We'd stay mum too, otherwise, BB-gun enthusiasts would be bustin' some caps up on Sony headquarters.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25