Imagine how much fun it would be to smash Orcs and carve up Murlocs in your living room the your Wiimote acting as the Sword of a Thousand Truths.
It would certainly lead to a resurgence in fishing around Azeroth as apparently the new Zelda game has implemented the mechanics quite well.
Of course I would likely need to cover my living room in bubble wrap to protect my home from total destruction as swords and maces start flying around the room.
Nintendo's Wii is known for its lower graphical standards which melds perfectly with WoW's low system specs.
So who else would would relish the thought of getting out of their chair and turning WoW into an even more interactive experience?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19