Some geniuses read that you can replace the Wii sensor bar with candles, and proceed to set their TV on fire, making this the hottest game video by far. The real fun happens when another Einstein comes in and tries to put the flames out, resulting in some barbecue action.
Check it out after the jump, and donate to the "Fire Extinguishers for the Burning Impaired" fund. Wii gaming is supposed to be hot, but not this hot. If you burn your house down, please don't blame Joystiq.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19