GameTrailers has posted the first gameplay video (embedded below) of a near-complete version of Worms for Xbox Live Arcade. As expected, Team17's latest entry returns the series to classic 2D gameplay (as Open Warfare did on DS and PSP last spring). The new Worms will be presented in widescreen and looks to make use of a familiar weapon set (see above); although planned content downloads could boost the game's arsenal.
XBLA's Worms is set to be fully unveiled at CES next week.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03