Operation Burnout has posted new Burnout 5 (PS3) screens by way of some perusing prowess on a publisher website after the game's profile in the Official PlayStation Magazine. The images look fantastic, no? But given the screenshots intended marketing use not to mention their deceptive and pre-rendered past, we'll be expecting something entirely different in-game later this year. Next-gen may be now, but its advertising still lives in fantasy land. So is this beyond glamorization?
UPDATE: As many commenters pointed out, 1UP reported these as "screens" whereas Operation Burnout makes no mention of them being actually "screenshots." You decide if that obviates the argument of some publishers being overly deceptive with game art.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25