About a month ago, AppleInsider reported that Morgan Stanley analyst Rebecca Runkle's research note detailed her findings from unnamed inside sources. Her predictions were:
- 4GB and 8GB models, priced at $599 and $649, although she suggested that a slightly lower list price would be a conservative guess.
- Full screen 3.5" LCD about 0.4" thick with a virtual click wheel and soft touch design.
- Metal casing, similar to the nano, in multiple colors.
- Camera, digital audio playback, video, e-mail and calendar.
- Most likely carrier: Cingular.
Pretty accurate stuff, wouldn't you say?