Okay folks, it's laid out right here for you. If you got your grubby little hands on Wii, then maybe you've been wondering if the component cables really make a difference. Maybe you even blew off buying them, scoffing at the Wii and its low graphics capabilities when compared to the behemoth graphics on-board both the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360.
Well, look no further. This video after the jump clearly shows a pretty fair-sized gap between component and composite, so you might want to reconsider picking some up if you can find 'em. If you were wise and invested in a set of cable, then you can gloat silently in your wisdom. Now I just wish someone would design a website with photos and video of everything I want to buy, laid out comparison-wise. It sure would make the whole decision process a lot easier.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19