Update: added two more Horde questions.
Update: more stuff for both factions
For both factions:
- Where's the bank? Shattrath City.
- Shat-huh? Follow the road south out of HFP and into Terokkar Forest, then follow the road west.
- OK, how about the auction house? No AH in Outlands, I'm afraid. Blizz stated that they didn't want Azeroth to become too deserted, so they made it so that you have to go back to the old cities to use the AH.
- Where do I find Dreadcallers? The same place as the other demons for that quest; they just have a bad spawn rate. Be sure to kill the other demons too, since they're on the same spawn table. [thanks, Roger]
- Isn't there an easier way to get back to the old cities? I'm glad you asked! Yes, there is. There are free portals to all capitals from Shattrath, right in the middle of the city with the
Maia ArchonNaaru. No portals back to Shattrath though. [thanks, Tom]
- Where's Expedition Point? South of the Legion Front, north of Zeth'gor.
- How do I go on those neat bombing runs? Go to Expedition Point, they'll get you started.
- Where's the First Aid trainer? Temple of Telhamat, in northwestern HFP.
- Leatherworking? Around back of the inn at Honor Hold.
- How do I learn Jewelcrafting? Go to the Exodar (take a boat from Auberdine).
- Where's Reaver's Fall? A bit northwest of the Legion Front.
- How do I go on those neat bombing runs? Go to Reaver's Fall, they'll get you started.
- Where's the First Aid trainer? Falcon Watch, in southwestern HFP.
- Where's the [other profession] trainer? Thrallmar, somewhere. This includes Jewelcrafting.
- Where is Arelion's satchel? Hanging from a tree in the middle of the Pools of Aggonar, near his body.
- Where is the Assassin? Northwest of the wall just west of the Pools of Aggonar.