Apparently, the offers to trade PS3s for Wiis on Cragislist were just the tip of the iceberg. This morning, tipster David Phillips pointed us to this interesting Craigslist listing offering a PS3 and two games for "a car or parts and labor on my jeep." A quick search finds a couple of other listings offering up a PS3 in exchange for a new ride or money to fix an existing ride. There are also some postings going the other way, offering a 1987 Volkswagon Golf, a 1991 Mazda Protege and even a 1968 Ford Falcon in exchange for a PS3 or other electronics.
Apparently entertainment is more important than mobility for some traders, which got us wondering what else people would be willing to give up for Sony's super-system. Food? Shelter? Warmth? First born? What would you give up for a PS3?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25