As for other changes in the update, here's a list:
- You can now set an image/photo for their user ID
- Edy support added
- 'Operation Sound' added to sound settings
- 'Delete Backup Data' added to backup utilities
- WEP128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK(AES) can now utilize AOSS (hmm, Greek to me)
- Your login password can be saved without setting the system to log you in automatically.
- Korean keyboard setting available
Oh my gosh, finally! This is probably the coolest news ever for the PS3 (since the whole game front has been less than buzzing). If you haven't started to yet, get yourself downloading that firmware update, try out the upgrade with your favorite PSone or PS2 game and let us know what happens! Awesomeness. So, how's that "Woo!" news now?