In the first game, you could kill your opponents in three differing ways, each progressively more sinister and violent, with any given weapon. Weapons ranged from plastic bags to shards of glass and, considering the Wii's control scheme, could we expect to have to mimic slicing someone's throat with a broken bottle or some such other object using the Wiimote?
See also: Will Wii see L.A. Noire?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19