Every Saturday, PSP Fanboy will answer your burning questions. If you have a question for the team, send an e-mail to andrew @ pspfanboy.com with the subject "Ask PSP Fanboy."
Q: Are their any music subscribtion sites compatible with the PSP?
A: Yes. It's called Connect, and it's unsurprisingly owned by Sony. It works just like Apple's iTunes Store: it's 99 cents for a single song, and usually about $9.99 for an album. One deal that you might want to look in to is the "2 for 1 Tuesdays" deal, where if you buy one album, you'll get a coupon code for another for free. Getting 2 albums of music for less than $10 is really quite a steal.
Q: I downloaded the Medal of Honor demo the other day, and i tried to put it on my PSP, but when I try to get into it, it says corrupt data? What can I do?
A: PSP Fanboy hosts a variety of demo. Download them by visiting
1. Download the demo files. Connect your PSP to your PC via USB cable.
2. Browse the files of your Memory Stick. Go to the "PSP" folder:
3. Then, go to the folder named "GAME."
4. Make sure you create the appropriate folder (provided in the instructions):
5. Place the files into the created folder. Make sure EBOOT.PBP (and any other files, if included) are located in the folder: