More Miis than you can shake a stick at in this virtual onslaught of avatars. Would it be annoying or funny if we actually made sounds like that in real life if we walked ... nay, paraded around town? We can only imagine that it would get extremely boring after awhile. Plop, plop, plop.
No one knows what these Miis are marching for, but let us all hope that it's for a good cause. If these Miis turn evil, there will be no stopping them. Miis rampaging in the streets, wrist straps torn off left and right and being used to garrote people, mass hysteria.
And Joystiq, for one, welcome our new Mii overlords. We'd like to remind them as a trusted gaming website, we can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their plastic, shiny utopias.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19