Say it ain't so! If that were the case, Nintendo would bombard us every hour with press releases (in all caps, mind you) for any given Wii related story, not to mention the bigger ones. I can see the headlines now: "Nintendo bigger than Walmart," "Wii becomes mandatory requirement for sports therapy majors," and "Kutaragi promoted as Nintendo's assistant to the regional manager."
All seriousness aside, analysts are also challenging the belief that Wii is nothing more than a fleeting Tamagotchi type gimmick. "There has been a concern that the Wii was gimmicky but each passing month assuages that," says analyst Jay Defibaugh. Look out, world.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19