While surfing (not literally) the web I saw one PSP related article in Gamespot's GDC section. It was about LocoRoco 2 and I knew I had to check it out. The article ended up being about Sony's trophy system for the PS3 Home concept. I had to scan the article a bit to find anything about LocoRoco 2, but here's what was said "The awards shown off by Harrison included statuettes for the PlayStation Store games LocoRoco 2 and Super Rub-a-Dub, as well as a Hellghast villain from the forthcoming PS3 Killzone preserved like a heavily armored pheasant under glass."
To me the inclusion of LocoRoco 2 in the PS3 Home trophy room means one or more of three possible things to me:
- LocoRoco 2 is in fact coming to PS3
- LocoRoco 2 is coming to both PSP & PS3
- The trophy system is being extended to not just PS3, but also PSP
I personally think regardless of whether LocoRoco 2 is coming to PS3, there will be something LocoRoco related in PSP's future. I also believe that if Sony has the kind of success with Home that I think they will, they'll extend at least parts of that experience to PSP. Does anyone else agree with me, or am I a mad man?
PS- I can be both a mad man and you can agree with me if you choose.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25