Using a LocationFree Player and a homemade sensor bar, obiwan222222 has crafted an ingenious way to play Wii on the go. However, with a six second lag, most games would be nigh impossible to play. Hey, at least he can participate in some of Wii's non-gaming functionality, like the Everybody Votes channel.
Is there any use for having this kind of setup? Not really. But it demonstrates the strange things that people are doing everyday with their PSPs.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000