Wow, who knew Hunters were so unhappy with their pet situation? Zolberserker, of H-Eitrigg-US, has made an exceedingly long list of improvements he wants for Hunter pets, to be included in what he terms a "pet patch." These aren't mostly new demands, nor does he pretend them to be so, but it is a nice compilation of ideas. Some of the ones that caught my eye:
- Pet armor, giving pets simple proc bonuses or whatnot, preferably appearing on the pet.
- Saddles to make some pets mountable. I'm heavily against this, for obvious reasons (there's already too many free mounts in the game, Hunters already get a movement speed increase).
- Foods that give bonuses to pets (the Sporeling Snack is one such that is already in the game).
- Rare pets, including some doing non-physical damage.
- "All beasts and beast like pets should be tameable."