Reader Tiger is at it again, coming up with some crazy-awesome GlovePIE scripts that allow one to incorporate the Wiimote into other games. Last time he used the Wiimote in House of the Dead 3 and this time Tiger is tackling another Sega game: the PC port of Panzer Dragoon. Again, Tiger delivers, as the gameplay looks smooth and, if you can believe it, improved through the implementation of the Wiimote.
Check out the videos past the post break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19