Remember way back during the days of the N64 when wrestling games were pretty much the most fun thing to play? You would talk so much trash to your friends, about how you could totally own them with Eric Bischoff and his, like, 5 different moves? Tossing your opponent outside the ring, only to rain down on them with chair strikes over and over and over ...
Well, those were the days and, based on the embedded video past the post break, they could very well be returning. The video gives us a gameplay demonstration on how the Wiimote and nunchuk will work together and allow you to destroy your opponents in the ring.
[via Gaming Age]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller